We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create exceptional and unique brands and packaging for our clients in a fast-paced agency environment. There is no monotonous work here! We have a wide variety of projects in several industries around the country.
To be successful as a Senior Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, trends and techniques. Those with a good sense of business strategy will have an advantage. All designers will need to work as a contracted freelancer before full-time employment is offered.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments
- Listen to design needs, come up with ideas and communicate them to clients and other members of the team
- A Graphic Design education or on-the-job experience
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Working experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits.
All designers will need to work as a contracted freelancer before full-time employment is offered.